I am a freelance travel and luxury lifestyle writer, and a novelist based in New Delhi with scores of articles published in several Indian and International (English) dailies and magazines. As an experienced photographer and content creator, I have worked with a variety of brands and have been featured in various publications. You can see examples of them below, as well as all the different ways we can collaborate!
So you want to work with me?
Let’s be real – this will all be about you, and what I can do with or for you.
Show the world how incredible your country, destination, or tour is! I’ll craft blog posts, shoot photos, record video, and pimp out the experience on social media. I have worked with a number of tourism boards around the world to promote their destinations through high-quality photos and videos. My work has been featured in many renowned publications and news sites.
Are you looking for a writer to create content for your website or publication? I have written various creative travel and non-travel articles for brands and publications, using my personal tone of voice and drawing from my industry experiences.
What better validation than having your products tried and tested by a respected and well covered traveller? And we can always do a blog featuring your product/service.
Sponsored Social Media Posts & Articles
I have delivered high-quality bespoke content for numerous travel, fashion, and lifestyle brands. So why wait? Show off your company, cause, services, or products via my blog or social media. If our visions align, I’m always happy to cover something that might benefit my readers.
I can prove to my followers how incredible your destination/hotel is. I have written on luxury hotels and have featured Orange County, HRH group, LaRiSa resorts, Rokeby Manor (India), Judge’s Court, Lewa Safari Camp, and The Giraffe Manor (Kenya), and others on my blog.
- Rated among Top 10 bloggersin ‘Offbeat destinations’ by Holidify.com
- Mentioned in Top travel bloggers in Indialist by Hello Travel, Jinjoo.com, Rayna Tours, Thrillophilia and Yatra.com
- Rated among leading Luxury travel writers in South Asia by Emily Lighthouse magazine, US
- Regularly published in several National and International dailies and magazines
- Working with hospitality players in curating their communication design
But the biggest accolades are the comments from my followers. My followers around the world love me for my honesty, follow me for my curious and open mind, and trust that my recommendations will always be conscientious.
Hand of colors in the press!!
I have written for various leading English dailies (mostly Indian) like The Indian Express, The Hindu – Metroplus, Statesman, The Tribune, Times of India, DNA, New Indian Express, etc, and magazines like Discover India, Travel secrets, etc and International magazines like Travel Africa, Luxury Travel and Getaway. I am also a regular contributor to Luxury Travel magazine, one of the premier magazines in UK on resorts and top-end hotels.
Luxury Travel Magazine
- The wilderness charm that is Lewa Safari Camp
- A visit to Alsisar Palace in Rajasthan
- Hotel review: Stok Palace
Fwd Life Magazine
- A town with the ‘most beautiful spire on earth’
- Bruges, a bridge to medieval times
- Where artists get inspired
- Pragpur: A blend of cultures
- Where the alternative is mainstream
- Mystic of Landour
- Monumental stories set in stone
- The old world charms
- A painted doorway to the past
- Java connect
- The wild world of Masai Mara
- Luxury on rail
- Mysterious and Incredible Bhuj
- Ode to Sun God
- A slice of Shekhawati
- Jumbo task handled with care
- In the land of headhunters
- An island vanishe
- Nairobi: Green city of the Sun
- On a Time Machine
- Views of a valley
- Poetry in Stone
- Old World Charm
- Where history lives on and on
- Where time stands still
**This isn’t an exhaustive list. Apart there are other articles published in magazines not mentioned here. Some of the mentioned articles have been republished in different other platforms.